Great for direct and indirect air flow!
True to Murphy's Law, my desk fan died in the middle of the 2022 Melbourne heat wave. My black Vornado (tm) 660 arrived one week after the online purchase. I was literally sitting on my lounge sweating like a priest on Judgement Day when the box arrived.
- The fan works well bouncing air flow off a nearby wall. Direct air flow was only possible on the lowest setting at a distance. This was necessary on 30+ degree days.
- Unlike my desk fan, the Vornado is powerful enough to get air flow into an adjacent room, e.g. my home office. Also, all visitors now can get constant air flow rather than from an oscillating fan. The power consumption is worth it.
- Turning it on always begins on the highest setting, rather than the lowest setting.
- An extension cord is essential with the attached cord (I need to buy a black one to match).
- I'm an audiophile, and so the noise level is important. I measured 55 dB for the highest setting at 1 metre away. My SPL meter doesn't go below 50 dB, but I can trust your other dB specs.
- The looks are terrific and the chrome support makes moving and adjusting it easy.
- Top marks to your website copy writers. 8-)